Keith and Ruth Powlison
Mission to the World
Church planting, evangelism
- Praise God that our son Brian and his fiancé were able to have their civil wedding ceremony on 11/28 and their religious ceremony on 12/5.
- Praise God that our neighbors Armando, Caty and their two daughters continue to visit every Sunday night to study Isaiah, and many other topics about faith and true religion.
- Pray for us to have wisdom about planning a trip to the U.S. in early 2021. We would like to see things get a little more normal before we buy tickets.
- Pray for 4 couples we are connected with, who are not doing well in their marriages.
- Pray for 2 cases in our extended family of Alzheimer’s, and the extreme challenges of caring for the two men who are close to not even recognizing their own wives.