Location: West Dallas
Sending Agency: PCPC/Disciple City Church
- For bi-monthly Prayer Walks in my neighborhood, interacting and praying for our neighbors and children, passing out tracts.
- For me as I oversee the Women’s Ministry at Disciple City Church with monthly gatherings on zoom.
- Pray for the purchase of a new church facility and all related issues - to officially open it up in July 2021.
- For my plans for summer involvement in the neighborhood, connecting with like minded ministries in our sphere of influence.
- For developing the Jump Rope Ministry to engage children and share Christ; for much prayer and volunteers, etc.
Rusty and Maribeth Coffee
Location: Texas Prisons and Cuba
Sending Agency: PCPC/Dallas Leadership Foundation
- Rusty’s new ministry with men at PCPC both Bible discipleship and individual counseling combined.
- That Rusty and Maribeth will remain planted and abide in Christ as our daily bread and nourishment.
- Our Almighty God will use the current trials to draw the Coffee family closer to Jesus and each other.
- Praise given to God for the noticed improvement of health for daughter Helen in last 90 days.
- That God’s Grace will cause our family to truly believe that our Lord God is both Sovereign and very good always with his Elect!
Reid and Ellen Porter
Location: West and South Dallas and South Oak Cliff
Sending Agency: PCPC/Advocates for Community Transformation (Act)
- Praise the Lord for His provision in adding a Program Administrator and two Staff Attorneys to Act’s team!
- Praise the Lord for 7 resolutions so far this year, and pray that God would continue to bless our work in Dallas.
- Please pray for the Act staff as we navigate a number of team members transitioning. Pray for wisdom and endurance through this upcoming season of transitions.
- Please pray for Reid and his intentional time with Ellen and their children, while balancing a full workload over the summer at Act.
- Please pray for an abundance of quality time and the creation of memories for the Porter family over the next few months while their children are out of school.