PCPC is honored to co-host the PCA Global Missions Conference coming November 10-12, 2017. Due to the large number of people attending, the conference will take place at the Hilton Anatole Dallas.
Check back here often for updates!
PCA Global Missions Conference
November 10-12, 2017
Hilton Anatole Dallas
What can I expect from the conference?
- Worship and fellowship with thousands of people from all over the world and the U.S.
- Dependent and expectant prayer.
- God-exalting, Gospel-saturated preaching from Kevin DeYoung, Michael Oh, and Lloyd Kim (bios here).
- A night of Prayer and Praise with Shane and Shane.
- Over 80 seminars (listed here).
- The presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Stories of God’s power and grace that every Christian needs to hear.
- To learn how your unique gifts can be used by God.
How much does it cost?
Special PCPC discounts are available until July 31st!
PCPC Individual Rate: $100
PCPC Student Rate: $50
PCPC Family (4+ individuals) Rate: Capped at $250
PCPC Volunteer Rate: $50
Make sure to contact Crystal Bagby to receive a special discount code for registration through July 31st!
Registration includes lunch and dinner on Saturday, entrance to general sessions, seminars, exhibits, and a Shane and Shane prayer and praise session on Saturday night.
Regular conference rates are:
General - $199
Groups - $179
Student - $99
How do I register?
Contact [email protected] for a PCPC discount code before you register!
Go to mtw.org/gmc if you wish to register without a PCPC discount.
How can I volunteer?
We need lots of volunteers to help us right before and during the conference:
• Registration workers
• Exhibit Hall setup or breakdown (men who can lift)
• Plenary Session Ushers
• Seminar Hosts
• A/V Specialists
• Prayer Warriors
Please email [email protected] if you would like to volunteer! A special discount rate of $50 is available for those who volunteer for 12 or more hours.
We encourage everyone who is able to stay at the Anatole during this special weekend! You’ll receive a special rate, available through October 18, 2017, or until space fills.
$132 per night (1-2 people)
$20 each additional person
For more hotel information and to book visit this page.
Start planning now for childcare during the GMC so that you can get the most out of the weekend! While there is no childcare onsite at the Anatole, there are several options for you to consider:
• Ask a family member to watch your kids for the weekend, and make it a weekend getaway at the Hilton Anatole!
• Partner up with another PCPC family who is attending to share babysitters over the course of the weekend—friends are always more fun!
• Drop your kids off at Adventure Kids Playcare for hours of fun and entertainment that you don’t have to organize!!! Adventure Kids Playcare is a unique drop-in childcare and entertainment center for kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Your kids can play, explore, and learn while in our safe and secure environment. Adventure Kids is located at 5915 Forest Ln., Suite 330, Dallas, TX 75230. They are partnering with us to provide 25% off for those attending the Global Missions Conference. Reservations are needed to insure that there is a spot for your child, so please call (214) 295-5877 and mention that you are with the Global Missions Conference
• Bring your kids with you to the conference. There will be a special track for youth (middle and high school) and elementary aged kids are welcome to attend with their parents. There is also an outdoor green space located right outside the plenary hall if kids need to get their wiggles out.