PCPC is honored to co-host the PCA Global Missions Conference coming November 10-12, 2017. Due to the large number of people attending, the conference will take place at the Hilton Anatole Dallas.
Check back here often for updates!
PCA Global Missions Conference
November 10-12, 2017
Hilton Anatole Dallas
What can I expect from the conference?
- Worship with thousands of people from all over the world and the U.S.
- Fellowship with thousands of PCA brothers and sisters.
- Dependent and expectant prayer.
- God-exalting, Gospel-saturated preaching from Kevin DeYoung, Michael Oh, and Lloyd Kim.
- A night of Prayer and Praise with Shane and Shane.
- Over 90 seminars.
- The presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Stories of God’s power and grace that every Christian needs to hear.
- To learn how your unique gifts can be used by God.
How much does it cost?
Special PCPC discounts are available until July 31st!
PCPC Individual Rate: $100
PCPC Student Rate: $50
PCPC Family (4+ individuals) Rate: Capped at $250
PCPC Volunteer Rate: $50
Make sure to contact Crystal Bagby to receive a special discount code for registration through July 31st!
Registration includes lunch and dinner on Saturday, entrance to general sessions, seminars, exhibits, and a Shane and Shane prayer and praise session on Saturday night.
Regular conference rates are:
General - $199
Groups - $179
Student - $99
How do I register?
Contact email@example.com for a PCPC discount code before you register!
Go to www.mtw.org/gmc
How can I volunteer?
We need lots of volunteers to help us right before and during the conference:
• Registration workers
• Exhibit Hall setup or breakdown (men who can lift)
• Plenary Session Ushers
• Seminar Hosts
• A/V Specialists
• Prayer Warriors
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer! A special discount rate of $50 is available for those who volunteer for 12 or more hours.
We encourage everyone who is able to stay at the Anatole during this special weekend! You’ll receive a special rate, available through October 18, 2017, or until space fills.
$132 per night (1-2 people)
$20 each additional person
For more hotel information and to book visit this page.
Children of all ages are invited to participate with their parents! We are currently working on childcare options for PCPC families with young children, specifically on Saturday, November 11th. Please stay tuned for more details!