Start packing your bags for PCPC’s W.I.L.D. Kingdom! The excursion is nearing, and we’re looking for “Tourists” ages 5 by 9/1/2022 to rising 4th graders to come along!
“Tour Guides” (a/k/a volunteers), we’re looking for you to join the safari, too!
Volunteer-Only Perk VBS Mini-Safari Camp (3 mos. to 4-years) is provided for volunteers' children.
NOTE: The W.I.L.D. Kingdom for Children Participants, Youth Volunteers, and Adult Volunteers has reached capacity!
Our waitlists are now open as we continue recruiting "tourists" (age five by September 1, 2022, through rising 4th graders) and Youth Volunteers (5th-8th graders) for Vacation Bible School 2022. Please note that priority will be assigned to waitlisted children and youth with a parent serving as an Adult Volunteer at VBS 2022.
Please contact Heather Squibb at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration questions.
W.I.L.D. Kingdom Missions Opportunity
This year at VBS, we will partner with PCPC home-church missionaries, Julian and Christiana Russell, who will run a children’s summer literacy camp as part of their church-planting efforts in Nassau.
VBS 2022 Missions Project items to support the literacy camp can be found on this special Bahama Literacy Camp Amazon Wishlist. Purchased items can be delivered during VBS week/events or shipped directly to PCPC Attn: VBS Missions.
Your support in providing books, STEM materials, snacks, and sports equipment will greatly assist the Russells to run a fun, strategic camp for the children in their Nassau community. Please prayerfully consider how your family can help with this wonderful opportunity to assist Julian and Christiana Russell with their literacy camp needs!
VBS 2022 REGISTRATION ROLL-OUT INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Member Adult Volunteer Registration – Priority registration phase for members of Park Cities Presbyterian (“PCPC”), Providence Presbyterian (“PPC”), Mercy Presbyterian (“MPC”), New St. Peters (“NSP”), and Northway Church (“NC”) and their immediate children/youth
- Children of Registered Adult Volunteers (3 mos. – rising 4th graders)†
- Youth of Registered Adult Volunteers (rising 5th - rising 8th graders)†√
NOTE: Once an Adult Volunteer has registered to serve onsite at VBS 2022, he/she will then receive a link to register his/her member children/youth to participate.
- Non-Member Adult Volunteer Registration - Registration opens for non-member Adult Volunteers and their immediate children/youth
- General Registration* – Estimated registration opening for children and/or youth of non-volunteering adults. Please note that this will only open if programming ratios can safely be met for VBS 2022.
All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and waitlists may need to be put in place at any point. Please understand that we must have a sufficient number of volunteers in place before allowing more participants into the program. If you cannot fully commit to serving onsite during VBS, we kindly ask that you please wait for general registration to enroll your children.
All Adult Volunteers must have fully completed PCPC’s Safety System, which includes Awareness Training (with a quiz), a cleared Criminal Background Check, and a fully executed and approved Volunteer Application form before serving at VBS.
It is our hope and prayer that you understand these special circumstances and that you kindly honor the roll-out registration groupings as set forth above.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Heather Squibb at email@example.com.
“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the Kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” — Colossians 1:13-14
† Registrations will be verified.
√ High school volunteers may also be registered.
* If space allows. Waitlists will be in place.